Can you see the light?


Designed with m12 connections, this super bright LED light plugs in to late model Edwards Ironworkers and has a 100,000 hour rating. Super durable lexan lens and magnetic base allow you to attach the light on any Ironworker surface.


Accessory work lights contain magnets - Magnet Safety Warning!


Disclaimer: Edwards Manufacturing neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by magnets, which may include personal injuries, property and magnet damages. The buyer agrees with these terms at time of purchase.


Neodymium magnets are very strong. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.


1. Neodymium magnets are brittle;they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters could disengage and fly from the magnets.


2. Included Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80°C).


3. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.


4. You should avoid having constant contact with magnets of any size and keep a distance of at least 3 feet to large magnets.


5. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.


6. Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them creates toxic fumes.


Copyright © 2014 Edwards Manufacturing Company | Todos los derechos reservados

Edwards Ironworkers Latino | Av. Calle 6 # 26-73, Bogotá - Colombia | Teléfono: +57 1 5669006 | Celular: +57 310 6133920 | E-mail: